Play to win a FREE 30-minute PT session! Winner will be drawn on May 31st.
|500 MEPs||1 ticket|
|700 MEPs||2 tickets|
|900 MEPs||3 tickets|
|Earn 400 MEPs per week + Share a workout to social media*||1 ticket|
|Earn 450 MEPs per week + Attend a class + Add image to workout||2 tickets|
|Earn 500 MEPs per week + Bring a new friend |
to the gym
Bonus round! Earn 1 raffle ticket into draw:
- Earn 1,000 MEPs throughout challenge
- Check into The Valleys on social media*
- Attend a group fitness class
* With reference to MyZone and tagging The Valleys. Open to all MyZone members.
For enquiries, talk to Tash on the gym floor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Myzone aims to help people feel good about exercise through technology.
What is MYZONE?
MYZONE is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. MYZONE delivers a fully connected solution for anyone who wants an accurate (equivalent to an EKG at 99.4%), gamified and motivating wearable experience. MYZONE monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising that convert into MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness.
|View your calories and effort in real time||Connect to third party equipment & smartphone for maximum versatility|
|Achieve MYZONE Status ranking based on effort not fitness||Store up to 16 hours of activity data|
|Set goals and compete with others by measuring effort levels||Receive email workout summary|
The MYZONE App gives real-time feedback during each workout to encourage effort in the moment. The app is user-friendly and intuitive, allowing you to see results anywhere, anytime. You can compete and connect with friends, view workout history, enjoy social sharing, leaderboards, and build a community. The MYZONE app works for both Android and iOS and stores the data.
The Five MYZONE Zones
- Purchase your MYZONE band from Customer Service. Watch the below video to decide which band is right for you.
- MZ-3 (Member) costs $78 (Non-Members $150 )| MZ-1 (Member) costs $40 (Non-members $80)
- Download the MYZONE App from the App Store or Google Play and create an account and connect your new band.
- Need some help? This MyZone Getting Started Video should help; alternatively ask Customer Service or a Fitness Instructors.
Which band is right for me?
|MZ-3 is a full featured tracker with internal memory to track every workout and every minute.|
- Ideal for large fitness centres with multiple rooms
- Track your swim (MZ-3 is waterproof to 10m)
- Track your workout and sports outside of the centre without needing to carry your phone
|The MZ-1 has no internal memory, designed specifically for the class-goer in mind.|
- Tracking your workout in centre within designated MyZone areas and outside while you have your phone on you
- A cost effective alternative to be part of MyZone
What is your returns policy?
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can a full refund by returning it within 14 days.
MYZONE GLOBAL MEPS CHALLENGE
The Valleys is part of the Myzone Global MEPS challenge!!! A challenge specifically designed to help you stay motivated and connected during these uncertain times.
Simply earn 1300 MEPs during April to be entered into the prize draw for your chance to win cash prizes. The first prize winner will collect USD $5,000 and the 10 runners up will collect USD $500!
Exercise is a fundamental component to our health and well-being, which is why staying active has been featured as a key recommendation in many Government COVID-19 strategies. The best form of medicine is exercise, so let’s stay active, and in doing so, stay healthy.
Maintaining exercise levels while staying connected through the Myzone App are practical ways we can contribute to our community and boost positivity.
Together we can conquer this one MEP at a time.