Free Child Memberships
Eligibility and terms
- Restricted to All Access Members, including concession, mates rates and foundation members, which are on direct debit membership agreements. Members must have no outstanding balance.
- Children must be under 10 years of age and reside within the same household and be related by blood, marriage, common-law or legal guardianship to that of the member. Proof may be required such as a Medicare card or birth certificate.
- Registration for Free Child Memberships must be completed online on the Centre’s website.
- Free Child Memberships are not approved and granted until a Facility Access Card has been issued.
Terms & Conditions
- Children under 10 must be accompanied and actively supervised by an Adult (16Y+) at all times in the centre.
- Free Child Membership entitles the child under 10 to access all facility amenities that are available via casual admission including, but not limited to, aquatic facilities (including slides and inflatables) as well as stadium courts (when available for public/member use) for court sports such as basketball, soccer, netball, badminton etc. Please bring your own equipment for stadium sports.
- Watch Around Water policies apply when using the pool
- Free Children membership can be cancelled upon request, will automatically expire on the child's 10th birthday, or upon the cancellation/expiry of the All Access membership it is linked to, whichever comes first.
- By registering for and using the Free Child membership, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and will abide by the Centre’s rules, regulations and conditions of entry. In addition, you will not hold the YMCA of South Australia, its facilities, licensees agents or employees liable for any loss or injury whatsoever which may be sustained while at the Centre, subject to statutory rights.
- YMCA South Australia maintains the right to change or end the Free Child Membership benefit at any time, or cancel a Free Child Membership for any reason, including breaches of the Terms & Conditions.
Your form is submitting…