We get it, life with kids is unpredictable! If you are unable to attend a swim lesson, or your lesson falls on a public holiday, you are entitled to a ‘make-up lesson’ at no cost. Every student can use 2 make-up lessons for every 3 months of enrolment.
How To Book A Make-Up Lesson
The quickest and easiest way to submit a make-up lesson request is online (mobile friendly). Alternatively, call Customer Service at 8842 3999 or enquire at your next visit.
Make-up lessons and medical suspensions will be offered aligned with the following guidelines:
- The student has not taken more than 2 make-up lesson per 3 months of enrolment
- Notifying the centre by phone or email at least 2 hours prior to the start of the regular lesson time will activate a makeup lesson credit
- Make-up lesson credit must be used within 3 months of the missed lesson
- Make-up lessons can only be arranged up to 1 week in advance and once booked cannot be altered and will be forfeited if not attended or cancelled
- We are unable to guarantee your preferred time/day, teacher or level will be available
- Your account is financial with no outstanding amounts owing
Medical suspensions are available for students who are unable to attend 2 or more consecutive lessons. Medical suspensions must be arranged prior to the missed lesson in writing (in-person form or email) and be accompanied by a supporting medical certificate. We will hold your spot for up to 6 weeks. Suspensions over 6 weeks will be removed from their class and re-enrolled into a suitable class with vacancy upon return.